How will my data be used in Malaysian Mensa?
In Malaysian Mensa, we are committed to protect your data privacy to stay in line with Personal Data Protection Act (PDPM) 2010 Malaysia.
As a non-profitable organization, we do not sell, share or trade customer's personal information collected on or off the line to third parties for any commercial purpose.
According to Malaysian Mensa constitution, a member will allow the Society to print his/her name in a Directory of members.
All personal information collected during membership registration, membership renewal, event registration, merchandize purchase et cetera are strictly to be used or shared within our organization and/or to official third parties in collaboration for the following purpose:
- To identify one as active member
- To deliver membership benefits such as magazine, e-magazine, event invitations, et cetera
- To provide up-to-date society status to members
- To allow us to administer your membership for society processing
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process
- To carry out financial transactions in relation to membership and/or merchandize purchase
If you are not satisfied with the way in which the society handles your personal data, please don't hesitate to contact us.